Be A Food Truck Volunteer
Mission : To connect communities to the issues of human trafficking through intentional purchasing options and awareness. To support local and international non profits fighting human trafficking and other connected social justice issues.
Prep for a Food Truck Event (2-5 hours)
- Meet us at our commercial kitchen space to chop veggies, make sauces and blend up falafels!
Be a part of the Set Up or Clean Up Crew! (2-3 hours)
- Set up the the sandwich board in the truck, get us cleaned up and organized for service!
- Take down and clean up, do dishes, put food away, take out the garbage and wash the floor.
Come Serve Food With Us. (2-3 hours)
- Work the window by collecting money and getting orders out
- Take orders outside of the truck and chat with customers about human trafficking, Stories Foundation, good food and the weather.
- Assemble delicious wraps and salads!
Join a group of volunteers working in teams to accomplish tasks that enable Stories Foundation to move it’s vision forward. Our Administrative Volunteers work on a list of things updated continually by our Executive Director and led by individuals who serve on our Board of Directors.
- Web and Blog Content
- Research new ventures
- Ecommerce creation
- Marketing plans
- Event ideas and locations
- Contacting Universities, organizations, businesses, churches to create new partnerships.
Board Of Directors
- Serve on our Board of Directors and be a part of Vision and Execution at the highest level. The Stories Board is a hands on Board leading volunteer teams and directly involved in the leadership of the organization with the Executive Director