Be A Food Truck Volunteer
Mission : To connect communities to the issues of human trafficking through intentional purchasing options and awareness. To support local and international non profits fighting human trafficking and other connected social justice issues.
Prep for a Food Truck Event (2-5 hours)
- Meet us at our commercial kitchen space to chop veggies, make sauces and blend up falafels!
Be a part of the Set Up or Clean Up Crew! (2-3 hours)
- Set up the the sandwich board in the truck, get us cleaned up and organized for service!
- Take down and clean up, do dishes, put food away, take out the garbage and wash the floor.
Come Serve Food With Us. (2-3 hours)
- Work the window by collecting money and getting orders out
- Take orders outside of the truck and chat with customers about human trafficking, Stories Foundation, good food and the weather.
- Assemble delicious wraps and salads!